HOW TO CLAIM YOUR BENEFITS IN THREE EASY STEPS
Fill in the appropriate claim form. Claim forms can be obtained from:
• Call the Fund’s Call Centre at 010 206 0900 or visit one of the 11 NBC Offices throughout the country
• Employer ‘s HR department
The claim form includes a list of supporting documents that must be attached when sending in the claim.
Get the employer to sign and stamp the claim form. Make sure you include the following information:
• An original certified copy of the member’s ID must be attached.
• Proof of banking details which is:-
– An original copy of the member’s bank statement (not older than three months) and STAMPED by the bank.
– Disability claims require a medical certificate.
– Death and Funeral Claims require copies of:
• An original certified copy of the Death certificate .
• Copies of the dependents ID’s, addresses and bank details
• A copy of the pay-slip reflecting the salary at date of death
Send in the claim form and supporting documents to NBC.
Fax: (086) 687 0912
7,842 total views, 40 views today